Member Center   ID Password [Forget Password]   [Register]
China US friendship
China knowledge
Santa Fe Institute
CommonDreams.org
Chinese Text Project
China culture
Chinese Medicine, Philosophy…
unsettling economics
Beijing Digital Museum of TCM
YES! Online
Global Research
Asia Times - Henry C.K. Liu
Taoism Virtual Library
UCLA Center for Chinese Studies
China Study Group
Campaign for America's Future
Monthly Review
Dprogram
The Vile Plutocrat
Antiwar.com
The Center for Food Safety
gancao.net
China Labor Watch
Truthdig: Beneath the Headlines
Seeds of Deception
Pakalert Press
edetoxify.com
The 4th Media
truthout.com
The Daily Beast
PMRI
Land Destroyer
infowars.com
community-wealth.org
pambazuka
informationclearinghouse
Occupy Wall Street
paulcraigroberts.org
WebofDebt
Socialist Equality Party
chemtrails911
tomdispatch
blissful and domestic
itsoureconomy
Transcendental Meditation website
tm.org (for "trans. meditation")
dissident voice
Climate and Capitalism
mondoweiss.net
Workers World
Chinese Self-Healing Therapy
 
From Mono- to Multi-Dimensional Vision: Is capitalist productivity really “advanced”?
By Sherwin Lu   2014-12-01
...traditional socialist theory, due to its lack of dimenisons, and limited scope of vision under the influence of the mainstream anthropocentrist and Eurocentrist perspectives, failed to clearly indicate how great a part of the productive forces in the positive and constructive sense has been destroyed by the capitalist system domestically and globally and how great a part of the “productive forces” which has been supposedly possessed by the capitalist countries has actually been counterproductive forces in being used for aggressive and predatory purposes resulting in the destruction of real productive forces domestically and globally.
 
Neocons: The ‘Anti-Realists’
By Robert Parry   2015-01-24
 
Why the US is the Biggest Threat to World Peace
By BENJAMIM DANGL   2015-01-24
 
The Globalization of War. America’s “Long War” against Humanity
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky   2015-01-24
 
It is Painful to Live Amidst Chaos
By Immanuel Wallerstein   2015-01-23
 
Joni Ernst Received Government Assistance? GOP Senator’s Family Took $460,000 In Taxpayer Handouts
By inquisitr.com   2015-01-23
 
Distortions, Lies and Omissions The New York Times won’t tell you the real story behind Ukraine, Russian economic collapse
By Patrick L. Smith   2015-01-22
International papers will cover America's role in the world honestly. Only our best paper willingly blinds itself
 
FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic
By Lauren DeCuir   2015-01-22
 
Here's what's haunting the global economy: the combined wealth of the world's richest 1 % could overtake that of the remaining 99% by 2016
By CNBC   2015-01-22
 
 





     OUR GOAL    

 
   To restore indigenous 
      Chinese learning      

    by interpreting original
         Chinese classics       
     in the way of thinking  
        which is immanent     
   in Chinese learning itself,

   trying to avoid distorting
        or fragmentizing it      
  consciously/unconsciously

       by applying Western      
    conceptions & paradigms. 

     Contributions of articles  
       sharing the same goal     
    are needed and welcome.  

    Please send contributions  
     with contact information  
    to
lusherwin@yahoo.com

 

See all books authored by

The New Legalist staff

 
 
The Globalization of War. America’s “Long War” against Humanity
KoGuan Center Hosts the International Conference on “The Yellow Emperor’s Thought vs. Hundred Schools of Thought in Pre-Qin Period”
BRICS against Washington Consensus: Death Sentence for the Neoliberalism?
Young Mao devotees lead an agricultural revolution at the Righteous Path Farm, Hebei
Hollywood documentary brings Diaoyu Islands truth to new audience

more..
Copyright: The New Legalist Website      Registered: Beijing ICP 05073683      E-mail: alexzhaid@gmail.com   lusherwin@yahoo.com